Indian automobile supremo Maruti Suzuki is all set to launch a more mileage-efficient variant of the most fuel-efficient car in its segment, The 2021 Maruti Suzuki Celerio.
Although it’s been only 2 months since the Indian auto giant launched the next-gen iteration of the most fuel-efficient hatchback. The good sales numbers and bookings have shown that people are loving the new-age Celerio.
Hyundai Venue Facelift Continues Testing, Launch Expected Soon?
Any update on the mechanical front?
- Under its new and updated hood, the 2022 Maruti Suzuki Celerio S-CNG will get the same 1-litre petrol engine mated to a 5-speed manual and an optional AMT gearbox.
- However, with the pre-installed CNG kit, there will definitely be a slight reduction in power.
- With a pre-installed CNG kit, there will be an increase in fuel efficiency.
- As of now, the Wagon R CNG offers a range of 32.52km/kg while the Celerio is expected to offer more.
- You will get the CNG variant with the base-spec LXI and mid-spec VXI options.
Any feature update?
- We can expect the Maruti Suzuki Celerio CNG in the base and mid-spec variants. So, you might get some of the very basic features.
- These features include central door locking, power windows, parking sensors, and front airbags.
2022 Maruti Suzuki Baleno Launch Confirmed for Next Month!
Will there be a price hike?
- With its launch, we can expect to see a price hike of about Rs. 80,000 over its petrol rival.
- It will also compete with the likes of its existing CNG rivals, The Hyundai Santro, the upcoming Tata Tiago, and the Maruti Suzuki Wagon R.
[…] Maruti Suzuki Celerio CNG to be the First Maruti Launch of 2022 […]
Swift CNG fitting company kab nikal rahe hai
We can expect the Swift CNG to launch in the second quarter of this year. इस साल, जून के आस-पास उम्मीद कर सकते हैं हम Swift CNG!
What will be the on road price
The on-road price for Maruti Suzuki Celerio CNG is Rs. 7,34,660 (On-road – New Delhi). This price can vary depending on your location.