Is Maruti Suzuki really up for making more safer cars for India? Well! it seems like they are, as going by leading media reports it has come to our ears that the all new 2022 Maruti Suzuki Baleno will be the safest Maruti car every to exist.
With many carmakers now focused on making more safer and reliable cars. It seems that Maruti has also joined the line. The all new 2022 Maruti Suzuki Baleno has been deemed to the game changer for the brand this year.
With its launch, although the new generation of the brands only premium hatchback will still lock its horse with its existing rivals, the Tata Altroz and the Hyundai i20. It will surely be a much more affordable and feature loaded this time around.
Will there be a new powertrain option?
- Sadly no! the new Baleno will continue to sport the same powertrain options.
- These options include a 1.2-litre VVT petrol engine and a 1.2-litre DualJet VVT petrol engine.
- They produce 82hp and 89hp with the exact same torque of 113 Nm.
- They will come mated to a 5-speed manual and an optional CVT gearbox.
- Although, Maruti might ditch the existing CVT and opt for a more affordable AMT gearbox.
- With this launch, the current gen Baleno will also be shift the Arena franchise.
Anything new on the feature end?
- Coming to the feature end, the new age Baleno will receive a revised front bumper with a new set to LED taillamps and black cladding.
- It will also get a brand new front grille.
- Coming to the rear end, We get to see a new set of taillamps inspired by the current- gen Maruti Suzuki Ciaz.
- Other features include rear fog lamps, Suzuki and baleno badging on the rear as well as a shark fin antenna.
- On the inside, we will get to a 10-inch floating infotainment system, wireless charger, premium leatherette seats, multifunctional steering wheel etc.
What there for safety?
- Well some of the basic safety features include 6 airbags (Reserved for top trims), ESD, ABS and EBD, Hill hold assist, heads up display, cruise control etc.
- However, that’s not all, this time Maruti plans on using more thicker and strong material to produce the Baleno in order to make it more safer on roads.