On 28th September 2021, Tata Motors has achieved yet another great milestone of rolling out a total of 1,00,000 Tata Altroz models. This milestone is achieved by rolling out the 1,00,000th unit from the Pune manufacturing facility of Tata Motors. It is the only hatchback in India to have a 5-star NCAP safety rating. Tata Altroz launched about 20 months ago and this milestone is achieved within this time frame only. The automaker has been able to tackle all the restrictions and challenges COVID-19 put forward and achieved this milestone.
Combination of Absolute Comfort and High Safety Standards: Tata Altroz
Tata Altroz sits at the 2nd highest position in the hatchback segment with a market share of 20% in FY22. ALFA architecture known as Agile Light Flexible Advanced was first implemented with Altroz only. Talking about the FY22, the average monthly sales comes out to be 6,000 units while March 2021 reported maximum sales of 7,550 units. The automaker made this possible despite the COVID-19 situation and clocked as many sales as possible. The role of highest safety standards, thrilling performance, futuristic laser cut design, and absolute comfort are some of the top aspects where Altroz beats them all.
What Tata Altroz has to offer?
There are six variants on offer for Tata Altroz. The engine options are 1.2-liter Revotron Petrol, 1.2-litre i-Turbo Petrol, and 1.5-litre Diesel Engine. One special dark range is also available for the buyers to choose from. Some of the premium features that Altroz comes with are:
- R16 Diamond Cut Alloys
- Leatherette Seats
- iRA Connected Car Technology
- Cruise Control
- 7-inch TFT Digital Cluster
- Touchscreen Infotainment
- Rear AC Vents
What does Mr. Rajan Amba, Vice President, Sales, Marketing and Customer, PVBU, Tata Motors have to say?
- Grateful for the constant customers’ and partners’ support and loyalty.
- Achieved this major milestone during challenging times.
- Tata Altroz offers a wide variety of options while being at the New Forever range.
- The premium hatchback is a challenging segment but Tata Motors still made this possible.
- Altroz tops safety, design, and performance standards globally.
- Lead car for several marathon events and even IPL 2020.
- Altroz kept earning incremental market share consistently.
It is surely a great moment for the company and its employees. Tata has proved its production quality with all of its cars. There’s a reason it is one of the leading automakers in the country. It is highly customer-centric and focuses on the customers’ needs and gives them what they want.