With the launch of Great Wall Motors official website featuring new images of the Haval F7 SUV, the company is ready to begin its operations soon. The Chinese carmaker had already established research centres in India and showcased the F7 and F5 in the 2020 Auto Expo. Said research centres focus on Autonomous Driving System, Battery Management and many more fields.
Haval F7 Engine Specifications
Keep in mind that these features are what the current Haval F7 offers and can likely change when coming to India to suit the market better.
- Two engine options, the 1.5L T-GDI turbo petrol and 2.0L T-GDI turbo petrol
- 1.5L engine outputs 150bhp and 280Nm torque while the 2.0L offers 190bhp and 340Nm torque.
- Comes with both FWD and AWD options.
- Both engines come with a 7-Speed dual-clutch automatic gearbox.
Haval F7 Features
The SUV comes with features that are considered a standard in its class. With its dimensions, it is also the larger cars amongst its rivals namely the Jeep Compass and Hyundai Tucson
- Dimensions for the F7 are 4620mm in length, 1846mm in width and 1690mm in height.
- 9-inch touchscreen infotainment system with Andriod Auto and Apple CarPlay.
- Cosmetic features include faux leather upholstery and a panoramic sunroof.
Haval F7 Safety Features
The SUV is loaded with a good amount of features making it quite safe in case an accident occurs.
- Forward Collision warning alongside an Automatic breaking system that ensures protection of both the passenger and the pedestrians.
- Tyre pressure monitoring system and a Fatigue Driving monitoring system.
Great Wall Motors is likely to use the Haval F7 to drive(pun not intended) it’s way into the Indian automobile market and launches more cars once it finds a ground to settle in. the carmaker has also trademarked the Haval Jolion and it’s highly likely that could be either the first car that launches or might launch alongside the F7. Now, will the Jolion be the first love of Indian car owners is yet to be seen?
Also, read 2 Wheeler Sales Report May 2021: Covid 19’s Second Wave Takes A Toll!