With a new generation on the cards, Korean auto giant Hyundai has decided to give its top-selling compact SUV some new feature upgrades. Yes, It’s true! the SX variant of the Kia Seltos, Jeep Compass, Skoda Kushaq, Tata Harrier and the MG Hector rival just got updated. This inside the cabin update is the addition of a semi-digital instrument console taken from the most premium SX (O) variant of the Hyundai Creta. This semi-digital instrument cluster has replaced the previous analogue instrument cluster seen in the lower variants.
Any changes in the mechanical front?
- Hyundai will offer two engine options in this variant: 1.5-litre petrol and a 1.5-litre diesel engine. Both the engines will be mated to 6-speed manual transmission option only.
Anything new on the feature front?
- In terms of features, it will continue to sport a 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system, Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, 360-degree camera, panoramic sunroof, wireless charging, automatic climate control and much more.
- Other features include dual climate control, hill start assist, ABS with EBD, multi-purpose steering wheel, diamond cut alloy wheels, ambient lighting, 4-6 airbags etc.
- Although the Hyundai Creta is left with limited time as the brand is all set to introduce a new version of the Creta with heavy updates.
- However, it is also speculated that the Korean carmaker could also introduce a limited edition of the compact SUV.