PMV Electric Pvt. Ltd, a homemade automaker has done something which no one could ever imagine. The Mumbai-based EV maker has launched the world’s cheapest electric microcar, The PMV Eas-e in India.
Yes, The PMV Eas-E electric microcar has been launched in India at ₹4.79 lakh (Ex-Showroom, India). While the booking amount has been set at ₹2,000. According to the company’s CEO, the PMV Eas-E has already received over 6,000 bookings since its launch.
- Talking about technical specifications it gets a 48V Lithium-Ion-phosphate battery
- The same battery produces almost 13hp with a peak torque of 50Nm
- While producing the given power, the PMV Eas-E can accelerate from 0-40kmph in under 5 seconds.
- Moreover, if put to the test, the future MG Air rival can reach a top speed of 70kmph under more than ideal conditions.
- The running cost of this micro electric vehicle is as small as its size, it costs less than 75 paise per km to drive this micro EV.
- Coming to the feature list, the Bajaj Qute rival gets an array of features which include remote parking assist, cruise control, LED DRLs, 4G connectivity, multiple driving modes, regenerative braking, single-pedal driving, etc.
- The deliveries of this micro EV are expected to begin by mid-2023
- The Eas-E is offered with a standard warranty of 3 years/ 50,000km
- It also offers a range of upto 200kms on a single charge
- Among the feature list, we also get to see an LCD digital instrument cluster, and an infotainment display with smartphone connectivity.