Here’s another one from the house of the Koreans. It also happens to be the second launch of 2023. Hyundai India has finally launched the facelift of its sole compact sedan, The 2023 Hyundai Aura facelift.
With its launch, The 2023 Hyundai Aura continues to lock horns with its existing rivals i.e- Honda Amaze, Maruti Suzuki Dzire and the Tata Tigor. The new 2023 Aura facelift has been priced at ₹6.29 lakhs (Ex-Showroom).
- The new Hyundai Aura facelift will also be offered with a stock CNG option
- The CNG variant has been priced at ₹8.87 lakhs (Ex-Showroom)
- Hyundai will offer the CNG variant in two trims- S & SX
- We will see the same 1.2L pure petrol engine on the mechanical front.
- This engine will come mated to a standard 5-speed MT and an optional AMT.
- Although, This season, Hyundai has decided to ditch the 1.0L turbo petrol engine.
- Moreover, the 1.2L petrol engine is now E20 fuel ready and will comply with the upcoming RDE norms.
- In terms of looks, the new-age Aura receives a complete makeover from the front. It gets a new front grille and DRLs.
- Although, now the DRLs have replaced the fog lamps offered in the previous generation.
- Coming to the rear, it remains the same as its mid-cycle update launched last year, including a spoiler.
- The Wheels have also been upgraded from 14 inches to 15 inches.
- However, the interior of the new 2023 Hyundai Aura facelift remains the same.
- Coming to the feature list, it does get some new features like- 6-airbags (reserved for higher variants), ESC, ISOFIX anchorages, hill-hold assist, automatic headlamps, ABS and EBD.
So what are your thoughts on the new version of the Hyundai Aura? Do let us know in the comment section below.