Things just got better as India’s biggest MSIL better known as Maruti Suzuki India Pvt. Ltd is all set to bring back one of its most iconic compact SUVs which will rival the likes of the Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos and the recently launched Toyota Urban Cruiser HyRyder.
The SUV in question was at one point in time the most well-known in its segment and was considered the hottest and techy SUV. It is none other than, The Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara.
Yes! it’s true, our very own home-grown carmaker is all set to re-introduce the 2022 version of the Grand Vitara on July 20th 2022. This was conveyed via the brand’s Instagram handle.
- It is expected to feature the same engine options as the Toyota Urban Cruiser HyRyder.
- A K15 1.5-litre NA petrol engine paired with 2 Hybrid motor options.
- The engine will come paired to a 6-speed manual and an optional 6-CVT powering the front wheels.
- Coming to features, the Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara is likely to get features like a 9.0-inch smart+ pro touchscreen infotainment system, 360-degree camera, a heads-up display, wireless charger, an electric sunroof, leatherette upholstery and ventilated front seats.
- With its launch, the 2022 Maruti Suzuki Grand Vitara will lock its horns with the Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, Skoda Kushaq, MG Astor and the Volkswagen Taigun.