This is what all car mod junkies have waited for! The King of Kings is all set to bring the next generation of its best-selling car. If you still didn’t get it then it’s time for you to get your basics straight. We are talking about the 2023 Maruti Suzuki Swift which is all set to make its debut in India this December.
Going by the latest media reports or the good folks at ICN it is expected that the homegrown brand could reveal the next generation of the “Oh So Hatchback”, The 2023 Maruti Suzuki Swift in December. It is also speculated that the 2023 swift could also be launched in January 2023.
Putting more fuel to the already existing fire, Maruti Suzuki has also begun the testing of the new swift on Indian roads.
Will there be a new engine?
- Looking at Maruti’s past record it is pretty imminent that the next-gen will continue to hold on to its current mechanical specifications.
- It will continue to sport the same 1.2L- naturally aspirated petrol engine
- This engine comes paired with a 5-speed manual and an optional AMT transmission.
- Although, reports also suggest that there could be a sports version as well which might get a new 1.4L- booster jet engine last seen on the 2015 Baleno RS.
What are the cosmetic changes?
- Coming to the ferns and feathers, the 2023 Maruti Suzuki Swift will get will some heavy updates both on the inside and on the outside.
- Starting from the inside, the next-gen Maruti Suzuki swift will take its features from the existing Maruti Suzuki Baleno.
- Inside the feature list, will be the newly upgraded Suzuki SmartPlay Pro+ infotainment system, a Heads-up display, leatherette seats, multifunctional steering wheel, and a 360-degree camera among others.
- On the outside, we will get to see a fully redesigned front grill, updated head and taillights, new alloy wheels dual tone colour options, shark fin antenna, projector headlamps, etc.