Much recently India’s safest carmaker Tata revealed a special edition of its 5-star safety rated micro SUV, The Tata PUNCH Kaziranga Edition.
This special edition was a one its kind model and was auctioned at the IPL auction event. The amount from the auction was set to be donated to an NGO. Now, reports have poured in that the homegrown is planning to launch the Kaziranga Edition with its most popular line-up.
The line-up includes the Tata Nexon, Tata Harrier, Tata PUNCH and the Tata Safari.
What’s new in the limited edition Tata PUNCH?
- The new limited edition PUNCH gets a 1.2-litre turbocharged engine.
- This engine does its job on the recently launched Tata Altroz i-Turbo.
- The set engine generates 109 bhp with a peak torque of 140 Nm.
- Transmission options include a 5-speed manual transmission only.
- In terms of features, it gets a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system compatible with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
- The list continues with features like cruise control, semi-digital instrument cluster, iRA connected car feature (Part of the accessory pack) and automatic climate control.
- On the safety front, we get to see some standard features like dual airbags, ABS with EBD, a rear parking camera alongside parking sensors.