It was just yesterday when MSIL teased us with the next generation of the Baleno and within 24hrs of the teaser information about the variants and options of the upcoming 2022 Maruti Suzuki Baleno has also surfaced on the internet.
According to the alleged leaked document, the all new 2022 Maruti Suzuki Baleno will have 7 variants and 6 new colour options.
The revised segment will have 4 manual options whereas the automatic options have been chopped down tp just 3.
Moreover, the new colour options include:
- Pearl Arctic White
- Splendid Silver
- Grandeur Grey
- Celestial Blue
- Opulent Red
- Luxe Beige
Can we expect a new powertrain on the new Tata Altroz rival?
- Engine options include a 1.2-litre VVT petrol engine and a 1.2-litre DualJet VVT petrol engine.
- Each produces 82hp and 89hp with the exact same torque of 113 Nm.
- It comes mated to a 5-speed manual and an optional CVT gearbox.
- Although, Maruti might ditch the existing CVT and opt for a more affordable AMT gearbox.
- With this launch, the current-gen Baleno will also be shifting to the Arena franchise.
What’s new on the feature end?
- Coming to the feature end, the new age Baleno will receive a revised front bumper with a new set to LED taillamps and black cladding.
- It will also get a brand new front grille.
- Coming to the rear end, We get to see a new set of tail lamps inspired by the current-gen Maruti Suzuki Ciaz.
- Other features include rear fog lamps, Suzuki and Baleno badging on the rear as well as a shark fin antenna.
- On the inside, we will get to a 10-inch floating infotainment system, wireless charger, premium leatherette seats, multifunctional steering wheel etc.
- Some of the new features on the 2022 Baleno include wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, HUD (Heads Up Display), flat-bottom steering wheel, horizontal AC vents etc.
- The new feature list also includes 4 new colour options, LED projector headlamps and DRLs, a 7.0 and a 9.0- infotainment system option and new L-shaped taillamps and revised bumpers.