Ok! So, this is all a bit too much and might take a little time to digest. Japanese carmaker Toyota has added its first-ever stock CNG cars to its India line-up. The brand has launched the Toyota Glanza CNG and the Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder CNG India.
The Toyota Glanza CNG has been launched at a price tag of ₹ 8.43 lakhs. However, Toyota has not revealed the prices for the Hyryder.
- With its launch, the Toyota Hyryder CNG and the Glanza CNG retain the same engine as their respective pure petrol engine.
- When running on CNG, the Toyota Glanza will offer a company-claimed mileage of 30.61 km/kg
- While the Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder will offer a company-claimed mileage of 26.1 km/kg when using CNG.
- Coming to the features, Both cars will retain the same feature list as their pure petrol cousins.
- The Glanza CNG will be offered with the G and S trims only.
- Moreover, Toyota has not specified with which variants the Hyryder CNG will be available.
- With this launch, the Glanza will take on the Maruti Suzuki Swift CNG, Maruti Suzuki Baleno CNG, Tata Tiago CNG, and the Hyundai Grand i10 Nios CNG.
- While the Hyryder locks its horns with literally no one as it happens to be the first compact SUV with stock CNG.