The ‘Chota Bheem’ of Tata just got a new edition? Yes, it’s the recently launched Tata PUNCH which has received a limited edition variant called, The Tata PUNCH Kaziranga edition.
The all-new Tata PUNCH Kaziranga edition will be auctioned at the soon to happen Tata sponsored 2022 IPL mega auction.
The limited-edition “one-of-a-kind” 5 stars Global NCAP safety rated SUV will be specifically to fans and the amount will be donated to benefit the Kaziranga national park. While the highest bidder will take home the adventure-packed micro SUV.
Moreover, the auction is set to take place on the 12th and 13th February 2022.
What’s new in the limited edition Tata PUNCH?
- The new limited edition PUNCH gets a 1.2-litre turbocharged engine.
- This engine does its job on the recently launched Tata Altroz i-Turbo.
- The set engine generates 109 bhp with a peak torque of 140 Nm.
- Transmission options include a 5-speed manual transmission only.
- In terms of features, it gets a 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system compatible with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
- The list continues with features like cruise control, semi-digital instrument cluster, iRA connected car feature (Part of the accessory pack) and automatic climate control.
- On the safety front, we get to see some standard features like dual airbags, ABS with EBD, a rear parking camera alongside parking sensors.