What’s up with Tata? It seems that the homegrown carmaker has decided to suddenly upgrade Its existing line-up. Much recently Tata introduced a limited edition of the Harrier, Safari and the PUNCH, The Kaziranga Edition. And now the brand is all set to upgrade the feature list on the existing Tata Nexon and the Tata Harrier. According to a leading media report both the SUVs are likely to get features like wireless charging alongside wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
It is also being sepculated that both the SUVs might also get front and rear ventilated seats as a standard feature through all their respective variants.
Ther have also been reports that both the models will also sport a new Black and Earthy Beige dual-tone interior theme with leatherette upholstery and door cards and a faux wood insert taken from the Kaziranga edition cousins.
Not just these we can also expect features like iRa connected car tech, built-in ar purifier and auto dimming IRVMs to be made standard as well.
Are there any other major updates?
- Well, it is also being said that we might see an upgraded engine on the Harrier with a brand new 1.6-litre turbo petrol engine.
- This engine is capable of generating 160bhp with a peak torque of 250Nm while paired to a automatic gearbox.
- Other addition features on the multiple driving modes and paddle shifters.
- The Tata Nexon will keep its 1.2L turbo petrol engine, a 1.5-litre and a 2.0-litre diesel engine.
- Both the 1.2 litre petrol and 1.5-litre diesel engine make 110bhp while the later 2.0-litre diesel puts out 170-bhp.