Better late than never! This is something that Indian carmaker Tata has been known for. As the carmaker has recently updated two of the brand’s best-selling SUVs The Tata Harrier and the Tata Safari. Moreover, Tata Motors has also added a premium of upto Rs 30,000 to both the SUVs
What are the new updates?
- Starting the list off from the Tata Harrier gets USB-C ports as standard across all variants.
- The XZ+ variant of the Harrier also gets a wireless charger, usage analytics, monthly health report, drive analytics, auto and manual DTC check, an electronic parking brake, and disc brakes all around.
- While the Safari Gold Edition only gets IRA-connected car features
- The Safari XZ+ variant gets comfortable head restraints as standard.
- This has also been the 3rd time when tata has hiked the prices of its SUVs. With the ever-increasing sales numbers, it’s high time that Tata Motors updated its lineup with mid-cycle updates and new generations.
- The Tata harrier comes equipped with a 2.0-litre Kryotec Turbocharged Engine diesel engine sourced from fiat. The same engine can be seen on the Jeep Compass.
- While the Tata Safari also uses the same engine paired with a 6-speed manual transmission and a 6-speed automatic torque converter.
- The Tata Harrier rivals the Hyundai Creta, Kia Seltos, Jeep Compass, and MG Hector.
- The Tata Safari locks horns with the Hyundai Alcazar, Hector Plus, and Mahindra XUV700.