It seems that the Japanese are upto something as days after Indo-Japanese carmaker Maruti Suzuki launched the next generation of their sole sub-compact SUV in the market, The Maruti Suzuki Brezza. Another Japanese carmaker Nissan has launched a new limited edition of its sole SUV crossover in the Indian market, The Nissan Magnite Red Edition. This limited edition of the Japanese crossover gets a number of cosmetic updates.
What are these cosmetic updates?
- Starting from the outside, the new Red edition of the Nissan magnite features red accents and decals on its doors, front grille and side body cladding.
- Stepping inside, we get to see a dual-tone red & black dashboard alongside red accents on the inside of the doors, centre console and armrest.
- With the Turbo variants of the red edition Magnite we get to see additional features like brake assist, hill start assist, standard ABS, dual front airbags and traction control.
Anything new on the mechanical front?
- The Red Edition of the Nissan Magnite is available with the 1.0-litre NA petrol and the 1.0-litre turbo petrol variant.
- Both the mills comes mated to a standard 5-speed manual and an optional CVT transmission.
- The new red edition is also available in two colour options (Black/Red).
- With its launch, the Nissan Magnite Red Edition continues to lock its horns with the Kia Sonet, Hyundai Venue, Tata Nexon, and Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza.