The existing Honda City, Hyundai Verna and the Toyota Yaris rival just got some new updates. India’s largest car make MSIL has added new colour options to the brands only compact sedan, The Maruti Suzuki Ciaz.
These new colour options have been taken off of the soon to launch 2022 Maruti Suzuki Baleno. The new colour options include:
- Pearl Arctic White
- Splendid Silver
- Grandeur Grey
- Celestial Blue
- Opulent Red
Although, MSIL skipped the luxe beige shade
Any changes on the mechanical front?
- It continues to feature the same 1.5-litre, 4-cylinder, petrol engine.
- This engine generates 103hp with a peak torque of 138Nm
- Transmission options include a 5-speed manual gearbox as standard and an optional AMT.
- It also comes powered by the MSIL SHVS hybrid tech, to keep the fuel bills at the lower end.
Are there any new updates on the Honda City rival?
- On the inside, it gets a 4.2-inch MID, an 8.0-inch infotainment system, leather seats, rear arm rest, horizontal AC vents, manual AC dials, teakwood finish, softtouch dashboard, cruise control among others.
- Moving on the outside, we get to see a projector headlamps, LED taillamps, auto folding ORVMs with integrated indicators etc.