Chinese carmaker BYD commonly known as Build Your Dreams has finally launched its first all-electric sub-compact SUV, The BYD Atto 3 in India at ₹33.99 Lakhs (Ex-Showroom). Moreover, BYD has already received close to 1500 bookings before its launch.
- The newly launched subcompact E-SUV is based on the brand’s 3.0 platform and is the second vehicle from BYD in India after the E6 currently being used commercially.
- The BYD Atto 3 uses the SKD (Semi-knocked down) route and gets assembled at the brand’s plant in Sriperumbudur in Chennai.
- It sports a 60kWh BYD Blade battery and will offer an ARAI- certified range of 521kms on a single charge.
- This 60kWh BYD Blade battery produces 201bhp with a peak torque of 310Nm and does 0-100kmph in 7.3 seconds.
- On the feature front, The Atto 3 gets 4 colour options- Surf Blue, Boulder Grey, Ski White, and Parkour Red.
- On the inside, We get to see a rotating 12.8-inch touchscreen infotainment system compatible with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto alongside a 5-inch MID cluster.
- It also offers features like a 6-way power adjustable driver seat, a 4-way adjustable front passenger seat, a panoramic sunroof, heated seats, automatic climate control, and leather seats among others.
- We also get to see Level-II ADAS, powered tailgate, 7 airbags, TPMS, ESP, EBD, ABD, traction control, etc.