The most awaited launch of the year is here. Czech carmaker Skoda has finally launched the facelift of the brands only SUV, the 2022 Skoda Kodiaq with a price tag of Rs.34.99 lakhs.
The brand has also initiated the booking of the new age Kodiaq. While the deliveries are expected to begin from January 14, 2022. The Production of the Hyundai Tuscon and the Volkswagen Tiguan.
The production of the 2022 Skoda Kodiaq has also started at the brand’s Aurangabad facility. With the launch of this facelift, Skoda has decided to discontinue the 2020 spec. Moreover, the new 2022 Skoda Kodiaq also misses out on the diesel powertrain.
Any new Mechanical upgrade?
- It comes powered by a 2.0-litre 4-cylinder turbo petrol engine, which does its job on the current-gen Skoda Octavia and the superb.
- The set engine churns 190PS with a peak torque of 320Nm.
- Transmission options include a 7-speed DSG with an AWD as standard with all the variants.
Any new cosmetic upgrade?
- The current Kodiaq shares its looks and features with its cousin sold abroad.
- Some on the changes include re-worked headlamps and taillamps, a new set of DRLs and an updated front bumper. You also get a new set of alloys.
- On the inside, it resembles the likes of the outgoing model. Although it does get a two-spoke steering wheel, an 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system, a 10.25-inch digital instrument console, 3-zone auto climate control, ambient lighting, panoramic sunroof, premium leatherette seats amount many.