Yes, It’s finally here, the biggest and the most awaited launch of the year happened yesterday when one of India’s biggest carmaker introduced a new generation of one of its iconic models, The all-new 2022 Mahindra Scorpio.
The all-new 2022 Mahindra Scorpio has been launched with a price tag of Rs. 11.49 (Ex-Showroom, Delhi). The Big Daddy of SUVs will be offered in 5-trims- Z2, Z4, Z6, Z8 and Z8 Luxury.
What’s on the Mechanical front?
- Under its massive, the new power-packed Scorpio N gets a 2.2-litre mHawk diesel engine.
- This motor puts out 175 PS of power with a peak torque of 400 Nm while paired to a 6-speed MT and an optional 6-speed automatic transmission.
- It also gets a 2.0-litre mStallion turbo petrol engine producing 200 PS power and 380 Nm torque paired to a first-in-class shift-by-cable technology.
What’s new on the feature end?
- Talking about features, the all-new 2022 Mahindra Scorpio N comes loaded, as it gets dual-zone climate control, wireless Android Auta and Apple CarPlay, a wireless charging pad,multiple drive modes, 70+ connected car features and many more on the inside.
- On the exterior, we get to see features like double barrel headlamps, highest command seating along with redesigned front and rear bumpers as well as head and tailinghts.
- While the safety list on the Big Daddy of SUVs include 6-airbags, ABS with EBD, hill-hold control, standard TPMS etc.