Hyundai has listed its newest model that will be getting an update, the sub-compact sedan Aura. The updated brochure lists out multiple new features and information about the Hyundai Aura 2021.
The Hyundai Aura 2021 will have five variants being E, S, SX, SX+, SX(O) with E being the base trim. The interior of all these trims will not be getting any cosmetic changes.
Hyundai Aura 2021 New Features
- All the trims except the base one (E) will get a new rear spoiler.
- S AMT variant will feature 15-inch gunmetal styled steel wheels which offer better resistance to impact.
- E variant loses its 14-inch spare wheels and gets a 13-inch wheel instead.
- S variant features a double-DIN audio system.
- SX, SX+ and SX(O) come with an 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system with both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto support.
- Other features such as automatic climate control and Wireless phone charger are only available in the top two variants.
The Aura will not be getting any new engines and as such will have the same three engine options it already has. The three engines being the 1.2L petrol (82bhp, 113Nm), 10.L petrol( 99bhp,172Nm) and the 1.2L diesel engine( 74bhp, 190Nm).
The sub-compact sedan rivals Honda Amaze, Tata Tigor and Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire.