Yes, It’s that time of the year when almost every carmaker in India is up and ready to take the covers off of their new productions or updated models. One such is the Korean auto giant Hyundai. Hyundai Motors India has introduced the 2022 iteration of its only sub-compact SUV in the Indian market the “Hyundai Venue”. First launched in 2019, this 2022 version is the second iteration of the Maruti Suzuki Brezza, Kia Sonet and the Toyota Urban Cruiser rival.
The all-new 2022 Hyundai Venue also gets some major updates in terms of its design (both interior and exterior) and features. The new Hyundai Venue comes with starting price tag of Rs. 7.53 lakhs (Ex-showroom).
Is there any Mechanical update?
- On the mechanical front, the all-new 2022 iteration of the Venue retains the same engine options.
- A 1.2-litre NA petrol, 1.0-litre turbo petrol and a 1.5-litre diesel motor paired to a standard 6-speed manual/iMT and an optional 7-speed DCT.
- Although the 1.5-litre diesel engine will come with a standard 6-speed manual transmission.
What’s on the feature end?
- Now coming to the main highlight of this article ‘The features’.
- The updated feature list on the 2022 Hyundai Venue includes 3 drive modes (Eco, Sport and Normal), an updated 8.0-inch touchscreen infotainment system with wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay.
- Other features include an updated front grille and rear tail light. Moreover, it also gets 2-step rear reclining seats, 60+ connected car features, a powered seat for the driver, auto healthy air purifier, wireless charger and paddle shifters.
- Moreover, we also get to see some features like ambient lighting, a front seatback scoop and an inbuilt air purifier.