Today is the day when India’s largest carmaker is all to reveal the mid-cycle update of its sole sub-compact SUV in the Indian Market, The Maruti Suzuki Brezza. The brand new mid-cycle update is expected to feature a series of new and more techy updates.
Now, With its launch a new walkaround video of the base model of the recently updated Hyundai Venue, Kia Sonet, Nissan Magnite and the Renault Kiger rival.
The walkaround video seems to be the base of the model of Maruti’s subcompact SUV. It is also rumoured that the new 2022 Brezza will be offered with 10 variants including 7 manual and 3 automatic LXI, LXI (O), VXI, VXI (O), ZXI, ZXI (O), ZXI+ for MT and VXI, ZXI, ZXI+ for AT.
Any major changes on the feature front?
- Starting from the inside, the base model of the 2022 Maruti Suzuki brezza gets power windows, stereo space, manual AC controls, rear Ac vents and auto-adjusted ORVMs.
- However, with the addition of certain features, the new 2022 update misses out on some as well.
- These features include no parcel tray, no rear seat headrest, and a digital instrument cluster that has only been reserved for the top-end variants.
- stepping outside we get to see a redesigned front grille accompanied by new headlights, chrome grille and steel wheels.
- Although the top-end variants will get features like HUD (Heads Up Display), wireless Android Auto and Apple CarPlay, digital MID and many more.
Any major changes on the mechanical front?
- Under its redesigned hood, we will get to see the same 1.5-litre NA petrol engine paired with a 5-speed manual and an optional 6-speed automatic transmission.