While we all are eagerly waiting for Skoda Kushaq, we have a launch date for Octavia. It is going to launch on 10th June 2021, i.e next month. We can expect Skoda to price Octavia at ₹27.4 lakhs for the base variant. Bookings have commenced at the dealer principles.
What are the changes compared to the previous-gen Skoda Octavia?
- The new-gen gets LED headlamps as compared to the quad headlamp set up in the old model.
- The front grille has also changed as it now gets a chrome treatment with integrated LED DRLs.
- The front bumper has also been redesigned with black bezels along the entire length.
- The all-new Skoda Octavia 2021 gets all-new 17-inch Rotare Aero alloy wheels.
- At the rear, you’ll see the Skoda letter badging along with updated LED tail lamps.
- We can also expect Octavia to get T-Roc’s 1.5-litre 4-cyl TSI engine. This engine is capable of producing 150ps of power and 250Nm of torque. A 6-speed manual transmission could be on offer.
- The top-spec variant will get a 2.0-litre TSI engine capable of producing 190ps of power. We can expect a 7-speed DSG with this engine.
So, this is all about Octavia 2021 for now. Stay tuned for more details that are yet to come. Also, Auto-Dive India is now on Google News. Follow us there to never miss any update on the automotive industry.